University College London, London (Now)
B.S. in Computer Science
Shenzhen Middle School, Shenzhen (Sep 2018 - June 2021)
Overall GPA: 4.35/4.42
- Artificial Intelligence Brain Lab Program, BIT Research Assistant
Feburary 2019 - July 2020 Beijing
- q-benchmark (Individual Project)
- A 250-lines command-line benchmark tool inspired by hyperfine.
- MyMatrix: a C++ implementation of a simple matrix library that supports basic Matrix operations, including Matrix inverse, transpose, and multiplication.
- Finite State Machines: a C++ and python implementation of some Finite-state Machines, including DFA, NFA that support the standard operations
- Tetris AutoPlayer (Course Project)
November 2021 UCL
- A Tetris AutoPlayer that maximizes score given a limit of 400 blocks · Obtained a median score of 44,000 and was in the top 5 of the year.
- AI For Games (Individual Project)
- C++ Implementation of some Games and their AI · Including 2048, Tic-tac-toe, Demining, Sudoku, Nim, Tetris
- Modern Poetry (Individual Project)
- A comprehensive database of modern Chinese poetry and foreign poetry
- Bitcron Pro (Individual Project)
- An HTML template for a static-site building software
- Received 100 stars on Github
- Computer Languages: Python, C++, C, Java
- Database: SQLite
- Tools: Arduino, Git, OpenCV